Page 33 of 43 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 ... LastLast

Thread: Future race suggestion thread

Quote Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
    Well put. Maybe a new concept then? Try to find something this one could use specifically for itself and not a gimmick borrowed from another class.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfenstinger View Post
    Race Finished. Whole REASON behind this race is it is literally made up of things we already have coded, balled into a race that can only use Flashbangs and Smoke Grenades.
    I know I could've been creative with everything, but I was looking more at a literal, rather than visionary Point of View, by working with what we have. If anything, it would have :

-Regen : gives 1 Flash Bang 1 Smoke every x seconds
    -Flash bang Flash effect lasts Longer
    -Smoke Grenade Smoke makes player Blind for a few seconds when they leave it (Works on Enemies only - only way to distinguish is the slight hue of red or blue in smoke to indicate the team the Passionist is on)
    -When Flash Bang/Smoke Grenade hits an enemy, enemy is then slowed and takes 10 damage over 2 seconds
    -Ultimate : Rain a mix of Flash Bangs and Smoke Grenades on self, immune to all effects of Flash Bang and Smoke Grenade + speed increased for a short period of time

^-- But.... I was lazy. And being pretty Literal. There's no set values in this one but yeah.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

2. Default

I feel like the only thing that race would do is team flash...

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

Odd... Talking to myself gave me another random ass idea. Here... it'll make sense once you read the ability descriptions:

Hacks
    Team Restrictions: 1
    On Spawn:All Weapons except for Knife and Cash are removed from Player. Player must find their own weapon through any means necessary.

Aimbot:Player starts with screen flipped upside down completely, but weapon is still in normal spot. Whenever an enemy walks infront of the user's screen, any shots User fires goes directly at enemy's head. If User gets the kill, User is then banned from server via STEAM_ID for 30 minutes.
    Evasion:When User uses ultimate, they evade the ban from server. Can only be used after gaining a kill.

Please note : I am joking about this race. Don't take it seriously.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

4. Default

Stealth Bomber

Start with 9 Nades.
    25 Levels.
    No Weapons at all except for nades (that means no knife.)

Silent Footsteps: 20/40/60/80/100% Chance to spawn with silent footsteps.
    Silent Nades: 20/40/60/80/100% Chance nades will be silent. (ie. no explosion sound, no bounce sound.)
    Flickering Shadows: 20/40/60/80/100% Blinks like Raps except longer blinking intervals.
    Disappearing Shadows: 20/40/60/80/100% Farther away a person is more invisible you are (just like vagalions flickering shadows.)
    Ultimate: Heheheh: Restock nades (5/6/7/8/9). Nades become invisible for 5/6/7/8/9 seconds. CD: 50/45/40/35/30 secs. (Nades on person's body + nades thrown will be invisible.)

Limit one per team. If possible radio fire in the hole should be disabled for this race.
    Last edited by Spasm; 01-03-2013 at 11:44 AM.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfenstinger View Post
    Odd... Talking to myself gave me another random ass idea. Here... it'll make sense once you read the ability descriptions:HacksTeam Restrictions: 1On Spawn:All Weapons except for Knife and Cash are removed from Player. Player must find their own weapon through any means necessary.Aimbot:Player starts with screen flipped upside down completely, but weapon is still in normal spot. Whenever an enemy walks infront of the user's screen, any shots User fires goes directly at enemy's head. If User gets the kill, User is then banned from server via STEAM_ID for 30 minutes.Evasion:When User uses ultimate, they evade the ban from server. Can only be used after gaining a kill.Please note : I am joking about this race. Don't take it seriously.
    no! I want a fucking hacker race! And if u're gonna cheap out then i'm doing it myself!
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

Quote Originally Posted by Spasm View Post
    Stealth Bomber

Start with 9 Nades.
    25 Levels.
    No Weapons at all except for nades (that means no knife.)

Silent Footsteps: 20/40/60/80/100% Chance to spawn with silent footsteps.
    Silent Nades: 20/40/60/80/100% Chance nades will be silent. (ie. no explosion sound, no bounce sound.)
    Flickering Shadows: 20/40/60/80/100% Blinks like Raps except longer blinking intervals.
    Disappearing Shadows: 20/40/60/80/100% Farther away a person is more invisible you are (just like vagalions flickering shadows.)
    Ultimate: Heheheh: Restock nades (5/6/7/8/9). Nades become invisible for 5/6/7/8/9 seconds. CD: 50/45/40/35/30 secs. (Nades on person's body + nades thrown will be invisible.)

Limit one per team. If possible radio fire in the hole should be disabled for this race.
    No thanks.
    The Complete WCS Guide
    (Click on it)

"They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard."
    Our subject isn't cool, but he thinks it anyway - he may not have a clue, and he may not have style, but everything he lacks, well, he makes up in denial!
    Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back.

7. Default

What about a teleport-style race, but not like the beast/human. I'm talking about a race which can teleport the whole team to its location. Like imagine rushing in the T/CT base and then quickly teleporting your team. I'm not sure if teleporting the whole team which at times may have 10 players is possible, but I think its a good idea. You can only use pistols and the abilities are :

Speed : 20-30% more speed
    Pistol Menu : Activate with +ability. 10-50% chance to activate this menu at the start of the round. Includes every pistol in the game.
    Pistol Rampage : If you make a headshot, you have a 10-30% chance to gain more speed and shoot/reload faster.
    With a little help from my friends (ultimate) : Teleport every team member to your location. But it has to have a huge cool-down so it doesn't get spammed.
    Max levels : 20

8. Default

Grimm Reaper : (Still during rough draft so please provide feedback and i will nerf/buff the race accordingly if i missed smthn)

Race Conditions:
    - Five-Seven/Knife ONLY
    - Starting Health : 100 (as usual)
    - Max health cap = 250hp

- Restricted 1 per team.
    - Level requirement: 150
    - Restricted items: Health, Ring, Mask, cloak.
    - This race loses 1 hp per bullet or left-knife-swing (+attack1 button press) and 10 hp per right-knife-swing. (Knife +attack2)
    (This race is designed to make you a better player with good accuracy, so you better not miss!)
    - 5 Levels per skill

Abilities:
    - LifeForce: Gain 1hp per 3-1 seconds except during "Out of Body" (yes, it overheals).

- Death Scythe: 10-50% chance when KNIFING to deal extra damage equal to your current health.

- Soul Collector: Gain 10% cloak and levitation each time you KILL an enemy with a KNIFE until the end of the round. Max 5 souls (i.e max +50%)

- Out of Body Experience (max 5 usages): Hold +ability to get out of your body in third person free-look view (cant attack, be seen, be targetted or be shot at, Mr SPASM >.<) and navigate (at walking speed) through the map while your body is fixed in place. You lose 2-1 hp every 1-3 seconds though to avoid excessive usage. Release to go back to body.

- Damnation: When KILLED during an out of body experience, 10-30% chance to soul-burn the attacker for 5-20seconds (1 dmg/s)

(Ultimate, no cooldown, but limited by +ability usages)
    -Manifestion: Can only be activated during "Out of Body" experience, cut your hp by 75-50% in order to summon yourself where you were pointing at during free-look. It fails if you were to be glitched into the map.
    Last edited by CYBER; 02-01-2013 at 11:19 PM.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    Grimm Reaper: (Still during rough draft so please provide feedback and i will nerf/buff the race accordingly if i missed smthn)

Race Conditions:
    - Max health cap = 250hp
    - Restricted 1 per team.
    - Level requirement: 250
    - Restricted items: Health, Ring, Mask, cloak.
    - This race loses 1 hp per bullet or left-knife-swing (+attack1 button press) and 10 hp per right-knife-swing. (Knife +attack2)
    (This race is designed to make you a better player with good accuracy, so you better not miss!)
    - 5 Levels per skill

Abilities:
    - LifeForce: Gain 1hp per 3-1 seconds except during "Out of Body" (yes, it overheals).

-Soul Collector: Gain 10% cloak and levitation each time you KILL an enemy with a KNIFE until the end of the round. Max 5 souls (i.e max +50%)

- Out of Body Experience: Hold +ability to get out of your body in third person free-look view and navigate through the map while your body is fixed in place. (You lose 1 hp every 1-5 seconds though to avoid excessive usage). Release to go back to body.

- Damnation: When KILLED during an out of body experience, 10-30% chance to soul-burn the attacker for 5-20seconds (1 dmg/s)

(Ultimate)
    -Manifestion: Can only be activated during "Out of Body" experience, cut your hp by 75-50% in order to summon yourself where you were pointing at during free-look. It fails if you were to be glitched into the map.
    seems interesting, the speed of the free look and whether or not you have noclip would need to be discussed though

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

10. Default

It doesn't have to be noclip, but it seems like that part of the programming would be bulky and difficult. I like the overheal, I like the souls thing. I feel like it needs to be restricted to knives and pistols or just knives. Make it more like a Grim Reaper and have it level to insta-kill with knife. I like everything except how complicated out of body experience sounds.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    your helmet is being shipped.