Thread: SexyBeast - ibis.notadmin | 4/19/15 | 12:00 am

1. Default SexyBeast - ibis.notadmin | 4/19/15 | 12:00 am

Name in Game: SexyBeast - ibis.notadmin
    Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:41804354
    Who banned you: Cyber
    When: 4/19/15 | 12:00 am
    Where: GunGame Server
    Why banned: "Inappropriate name"
    Link to ban: http://www.ibisgaming.com/sourcebans....php?p=banlist - I don't know how to link to my specific ban on your SB.

Other/Reason to unban:
    I've read through your rules and the only rules regarding names are:
    XI. Names

1) No player shall use a name made to look like another players
    2) No admin shall ever use unnamed or unconnected

__________________________________________________ __________

With that being said, the admins 'Fucking Gypsy' & 'Cyber' told me that my name couldn't have "ibis" in it because I'd be impersonating an admin. I figured having ibis in my name was representing a server that I enjoyed playing and I told them that. So that's when I looked through the rules. I made my argument to them but it didn't seem to change their mind. So I decided to change my name to the following; 'SexyBeast - ibis.notadmin'. So I'd be representing ibis as well as making it known to others that I am infact not an admin. So unless there are unwritten rules in which players have to follow, I did not break any.

Thank you for reading this
    -SexyBeast

2. Default

Oh good, the weekly popcorn thread is live.

He started with sexybeast a.sibi as his name. I told him kindly to do me a favor and remove it because it's clearly using the ibis tag backwards, and admins have done it as a joke before and that could just confuse some ppl.

Then he proceeded to change it sexybeast fuckyou to antagonize me but hey, i told him that name works bcos it doesn't have the tag in it.

Then he started to test the limits by changing it to sexybeast "eyebis" or "lbis" with a minimal "L" , telling me that it's not technically having "ibis" in his name and i brushed it off for "eyebis" because wtvr, not worth my time, and i'm trying not to be too much of a dick about the whole name thing as long as ppl dont mix up the tag.

then nxt map he goes ahead and changes his name to "ibis.notadmin". that's when i had it with him and just banned him for a quick hour....
    sigh...

1- If you want to represent ibis as a gaming community, then going out of ur way to name urself "eyebis" isnt going to help the server nway. it's clearly you trying to push the limit of rule breaking.

2- you were clearly a douche about it, trying to antagonize and calling me a "stupid dumb admin thats just mad" for telling u to change ur name tag.

3- when an admin tells you to stop doing something, you stfu and do what they say, and take it to the forums if you feel it was unjust.
    BETTER yet, if a clan member tells you to do it... don't bash heads with them... especially after they were lenient enough to give you 5 chances to quit the bitching.

4- if you want to truly represent ibis, you do like every other dumbass and you use one of the allowed GROUP TAGS, i.e steam group names like "IBIS regular, or IBIS elite, or IBIS ZM" or pick one of the 100 other groups out there.
    YOU. DO. NOT. PUT. IBIS or any of its forms or wordplay on it in your name. period.

5- why am i still bothering explaining my generous self to you: you were told to remove it by a clan member trying patiently not to immediately ban you for disrepecting an admin. End of fucking discussion.

you should be unbanned anyway by now since u were only banned for an hour after 5 warnings. so your unban request is moot nway...

anything else you want to add on?
    Last edited by CYBER; 04-19-2015 at 04:19 AM.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post

5- why am i still bothering explaining my generous self to you: you were told to remove it by a clan member trying patiently not to immediately ban you for disrepecting an admin. End of fucking discussion.
    You can't talk sense into a moon cricket. I love that gif in your sig.

4. Default

Cyber honest question, is English not your native language?

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by swagbot 9k View Post
    Cyber honest question, is English not your native language?
    nope. it's actually my third learned language.
    but I try to get by.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    (credit to Rapedollar$ for using this as his signature, lol)

Basically, Cyber is IBIS. Cyber told you to remove the tag and it seems that you proceeded to antagonize him for enforcing a rule. Did you really expect this to go down differently?

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    nope. it's actually my third learned language.
    but I try to get by.
    Nah it isn't that, it was the choice of grammar that got me lol. I have massive respect for someone who is literate in multiple languages, assfuck

8. Default

Listen to what cyber said. If he says change your name and get IBIS out of your name, get it out of your name.

Ban expired. Unban request denied.
    Closed.