Page 35 of 39 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 ... LastLast

Thread: Blade's Mafia Game of Randomness

1. Default

Sticking with my vote, everyone should switch on over to Sin.

2. Default

Wait if mikey came up as town, why did you vote for him?

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

3. Default

Here is what I find unsettling about Pass's claim. If he suspects that he is insane, random, or whatever, then it is very important to clarify that or he is essentially useless until that can be confirmed. But instead of doing that he lobs a vote a Nem, who granted, could probably garner some votes, but has not really popped as a big target for today. Also might I add, he is again avoiding voting for Sin. Also, if he got a town reading on Mikey, then why did he go out of his way to misconstrue what he said to try to get him lynched?
    Moreover, what is the strategy then, just train someone else until they hard claim and so on and so forth? We have like 18 hours, if he is telling the truth, things are borked anyways and unless he can confirm a modifier on him, his role is pretty useless. If his death reveals a modifier, it can either condemn or clear mikey, which is actually a bit of good information that could come out of this day.

Spandex, I pull up with a lamb text. Too strudel, toaster-strudel, ballin' on you poodles.
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

4. Default

That's why I wanted to vote Mikey. If you really want to lynch Sin, I'll vote for him--but given that he picked up on my hints and tried to get you people to steer away from me, he is a bit less suspicious then the others I listed. Right now I voted for the one I am most suspicious of. You asked me prior why I voted Mikey instead of Nemesis, and now you know. Also What, I have been hinting about my role for a while now. It is highly probable that mafia knows this and will try to lynch me so they don't waste their NK.

Also, I highly doubt that the modifier would be revealed upon my death. Hence why I asked Blade about it. Feel free to ask him yourself. If you lynch me now, you guys are just bad.
    What: my life skills use meat

“Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ” -Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Passarelli View Post
    It is interesting that Mikey is on the forums but has not responded.
    You try to reinforce your FOS with this? Is it abnormal to leave my browser open 24/7?
    What makes a solid argument and your response for most of this game have been shakey at best per what i remember. I will take more time this evening when im not so busy to review the last few pages.

- - - Updated - - -

I see you unvoted and switched to nem. That does not change the fact that i think your quoted question is stupid and irrelevant.
    Personal reform

6. Default

Here is a thought. Lynch me tomorrow after I investigate someone else. That way you have even more data to play with. Likely targets are Nemesis, Scribble, or Brett.

I'll prolly die this night though, if you retards don't lynch me first.

“Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ” -Mark Twain

7. Default

Unvote
    Im not going to vote based off the assumption your insane pass
    Vote Sin
    I would rather keep sin in the game, even if he is mafia, he is more useful to town then what and cyber are >.>. Well perhaps not useful, but someone you can actually play with. But he is the most scummy in my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

8. Default

The point was to figure out if I was insane or not so that any further information was useful.

I still don't understand how people see me as scummy. I was the one who disproved the lightning rod theory. I answered honestly when questioned, and now that you know I'm the Cop, my reason for voting Mikey makes sense.

Just because I've been active and trying to get people to get votes going I'm seen as scummy? It's day 1. EVERYONE'S arguments at this point are shaky at best.

- - - Updated - - -

Also Mikey, it was a statement, not a question.

9. Default

Steering town away from lynching one of our strongest power roles regardless of hidden modifier is scummy guys.

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by StarsMine View Post
    Unvote
    Im not going to vote based off the assumption your insane pass
    Vote Sin
    I would rather keep sin in the game, even if he is mafia, he is more useful to town then what and cyber are >.>. Well perhaps not useful, but someone you can actually play with. But he is the most scummy in my mind.
    There you go again.
    The second that the abortion the day waggon is over and a new waggon starts, there young hoping on it again instantly.

See, what's bothering me is that I picked up two cop styles this game. As well as two doctor styles this game.

That is why I asked earlier if it is possible to have to multiple players of the same roles in blade's hidden madness game...

Heck just recently I even thought that sin was specifically on my ass all game due to me having a hidden Miller status, and that still got me riled up because all the time I was led to believe pass was the cop this game...

I still don't feel comfortable voting sin off yet until I can understand more of this. But then there is you.... Always with the flow voting anything and anyone as long as it wasn't your opinion of the case.

If we Lynch pass, we might lose a perfectly sain cop, or even insane that can be still helpful.
    Sure it can help clear mikey, but we only get that 1 clear.

If we Lynch mikey however (sorry mikey, trying to suggest options...), then we can confirm if pass is sain or not.

What. You can protect pass this night and hopefully u stay alive too somehow
    Then once we know what mikey status is, we can play a little game of follow the cop.

Tldr:
    First one (Lynching pass) is an instant way to get info on 1player at the cost of an alleged cop death, assuming blade doesn't nigger us out with lack of info...
    Second one (kill mikey, protect pass) may lead to various more fruitful results depending on game, but can be risky.

Stars being stars again...

- - - Updated - - -

Due to me possibly* having a Miller status. Which is only the case if that's the reason why sin has been a cunt to me all game..
    It's a possibility that could fit into my theory of multishit, but it's farfetched at the moment
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...