Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: anyone looking forward to any anime

1. Default

i am waiting with you man but did you guys see that they have a fate/prototype its only 1 episode so far not sure if there going to make more but it looks like it could be good.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
    Once more into the fray.
    Into the last good fight I'll ever know.
    Live or die on this day.
    Live or die on this day.

Quote Originally Posted by Bane of Soldiers View Post
    Yeah, I tried watching Lucky Star before watching Code Geass or The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. My brother was watching code geass and the people I knew always jokingly worshipped Haruhi, so I had some info, but only after did I really get some of the jokes. Like the Hare Hare Yukai dance, the Timotei shampoo, and the Need For Speed stuff (i hate racing games). That show has soooo much references X.X I remember one episode her cousin was reading Fate/Stay Night! xD

Speaking of Fate/Stay Night and onto my real point, can you list all the type moon animations? I'm hoping Carnival Phantasm won't go over my head like Lucky Star did lol XD
    For Carnival Phantasm you only need to know Fate and Tsukihime. There is no Tsukihime anime (actually there is but there might as well not be), so play the Tsukihime VN instead. If you watch the Fate anime and the Fate UBW movie you'll be fine with most things.

A bonus is Melty Blood, the fighting game. If you've played that, you're golden.

However, in terms of Type-Moon stuff, Canaan and the seven Kara no Kyoukai movies are also highly recommended. For independent study. XD
    Avatar: Kyubey (Puella Magi Madoka Magica)

Real name: Perry Logan, Higurashi/Umineko Scholar Extraordinaire

Game/Visual Novel Currently Playing: SotC/Steins;Gate 8-bit