Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: 019 Hell Hunter [50] v1.1.0

1. Default

actually, you're suppose to be immune to the first flash from your nades. after that it is the entire flash duration.

the fire nades eal good damage, in a small area within the flames. but you hear "hits" from them even when it doesn't eal amage. they're more like alarms than anything. give you an opportunity to detect approaching enemies, poison nae them (make them move SLOW) and run/uzi them to bitches
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

2. Default

If you drop or die,while in ulti, the dualies will stay with 200 rounds. If you pick up another, or buy another for some reason, while in ulti, they will work fine. The start of the next round does reset them to 30. Not saying there is anything wrong, just stating my observations there.

The fire image of the ultimate is just an image, not supposed to do damage.

Aco: are you sure you're not just taking armor damage?
    Last edited by Blackmage; 01-12-2011 at 03:47 PM.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    Tested the Hell Hunter with my cousin, the only things we found are that the flash grenade sometimes flashes you when you teleport, or maybe that's because we were in the same room that we threw the flash bangs.
    yup. that's how it was before also.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

4. Default

Is now being added!

5. Default

If you survive a round and switch to this race, AND have a secondary weapon, you don't spawn with the dualies, only your knife and nades.

6. Default

Do you spawn with them the next round?

7. Default

Ok, found out I was wrong. You spawn with them: changing from Vaga/Flame Pred or any other race that wouldn't spawn you a secondary weapon if you had none. If you are playing a race that could have a secondary weapon, you try to spawn that one, and drop it.

You DO get one next round.

8. Default

when u respawn by BM or scroll, u dnt get any nades whatsoever... please tell me thats a glitch and not how its "retardedly" supposed to work?
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

9. Default

that is strange as the nades are given at spawn and thus should be gotten even if you respawn.

10. Default

• Fixed crash caused by switching to this race and then respawning with scroll of respawn.