Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 LastLast

Thread: StarCraft 2

1. Default

The beginner maps just encourage the other 2 races to turtle hard while ZERG is stuck rushing to early agression with mutas.

2. Default

I heard a rumor that Starcraft 2 turns you into homosexual zombies.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    *Grabs shotgun* Someone say zombies?

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    *Grabs shotgun* Someone say zombies?
    Yah !! inthebutt just turned into one too. Run !!

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post

Maynard - The WCS Guy

6. Default

Oh lulz

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    they totally fucked SC2 over.. the game it's self is fine, but the ranking system for mutli play is pathetic... any noob can get 2 diamond if they play enough games and have a 52% win average or up.... pisses me right off... that's why I don't really play it anymore.
    the system for multi is fine, its just that noob strategies work... I mean hell, I just got my ass kicked because all a guy did was produce banshees and vikings and when he engaged me hed just kill my overseer and used that stealth to win. (The guy had about 20 banshees).

Theres no way they can create a ranking system where its based on how well you do in game aside.... they cant go oh your apm is low so no rank up.

Listen well. Everything I tell you is a lie. Every question I ask you is a trick. You will find no truth in me. Though you believe nothing else, you may rest your faith in this.

8. Default

they could have easily set the bar for getting into diamond and plat higher. as I said you only need 2 win 52% of your games on average and if you keep playing you will end up in diamond, that's pathetic. if you're going 2 be in the best league you should have a decent average. and they could easily have made that possible by upping the % ratio needed for moving up.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

9. Default

Actually back in sc1 win ratios for pros were lower than that. If anything it should follow an ELO formula.

As for noob starts logically they will work against people that do not know how to counter them. This is why intel is so important in sc and sc2. Normally you should scout and know he is going banshee and then defend accordingly. Even if you lose obs you can just hold with cannons as they will detect cloak. Then just build up b/c that build prevents them from building up as they waste a ton of resources on it. Effective counters like going storm would work well against big clumps like that even if you do not have detection.

Basically if you see them going mass banchee your best bet is blink stalker with obs and you just won the game.

10. Default

I'm interested 2 see how many copies of the next campaign sell compared 2 the overall game.
    Last edited by maynard; 11-19-2010 at 02:00 AM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy