Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Admin abuse report on SCRIBBLE

1. Default Admin abuse report on SCRIBBLE

Admin's INGAME name: Scribble
    You're INGAME name:ԵddieF430 admin is a cunt
    Server: GunGame MOD+
    Map: gg_watermaze
    Date & Time:01-19-16 19:51

How did he/she abuse (See TOS): kept kicking for no reason message saying "change it". asked why I was kicked, was kicked again message "you know". because I had "<isis.a>" in my name (had it for a few days, other admins never said anything about it). cahnged name then rejoined. then came the perma

Proof: http://imgur.com/HzH6JwP

2. Default

Scribb is clan so you will need to talk to him.

3. Default

Player ԵddieF430 admin is a cunt
    IP address ZZ 104.162.129.183
    Invoked on 01-19-16 19:51
    Banlength Permanent
    Expires on Not applicable.
    Reason who cares
    Banned by Admin SCRIBBLE
    Banned from GunGame MOD+ IBISGaming.com
    Total Bans No previous bans
    Blocked (2) ԵddieF430, ԵddieF430

Here are more details. seems like he wont care to talk
    Last edited by EddieF430; 01-19-2016 at 07:30 PM.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by EddieF430 View Post
    Player ԵddieF430 admin is a cunt
    IP address ZZ 104.162.129.183
    Invoked on 01-19-16 19:51
    Banlength Permanent
    Expires on Not applicable.
    Reason who cares
    Banned by Admin SCRIBBLE
    Banned from GunGame MOD+ IBISGaming.com
    Total Bans No previous bans
    Blocked (2) ԵddieF430, ԵddieF430

Here are more details. seems like he wont care to talk
    If this was an admin who banned you, then maybe we could do something. Since he's a Clan Member only him or Zero can change it.

5. Default

Isis.a is not acceptable...

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

6. Default

So you changed it to "admin is a cunt". You were calling Scribble a cunt because he made you change your name. That is straight up Clan disrespect and is not tolerated here.
    So unless Scribble or Zero decide to unban you, your ban will stay as is and that is that.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by rawrr View Post
    So you changed it to "admin is a cunt". You were calling Scribble a cunt because he made you change your name. That is straight up Clan disrespect and is not tolerated here.
    So unless Scribble or Zero decide to unban you, your ban will stay as is and that is that.
    I did but if he had told me why in the chat instead of an obnoxious kick message i wouldn't have done that. I just dont think he was handling the situation in a mature way at all

8. Default

You understood why, don't play the ignorance card unless you want to be considered ignorant. I'll unban you when I get around to it.

"Mature" says the guy who changes his name to an insult.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahaha

10. Default

" I'll unban you when I get around to it." Sounds like a huge load of bullshit. If you're not got to unban me then say so. That being said, I know I wasn't mature either, but if you told me in chat to remove the isis part without kicking me I would have without insulting you