Thread: -|STFU Bitch|- ibis.a

1. Angry -|STFU Bitch|- ibis.a

Admin's INGAME name: - |STFU Bitch| - ibis.a
    You're INGAME name:
    Server: gun game CS:S
    Map: gg_legospactower
    Date & Time: 12/21/12 4:47

He broke this rule:
    4. Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

He is ruining my KDR with this kind of stupid and pointless abuse.

2. Default

post round slapping? or during round slapping?

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

3. Default

During.

4. Default

Let the ULA's/Clan handle it and ty for reporting it.

5. Default

thank you

6. Default

i would advise you post the demo in an attachment for better proof since it will show all event s leading up to and after the problem.\

GunGame Demos: ftp://gg.ibisgaming.com/

download map at the time that it occured the attach it to the post

7. Thumbs down Me

First I'd like to start by saying, ..|., you and am hoping this is a troll thread. Otherwise you're a lieing sack of shit

I do not appreciate you trying to slander my name by making an abuse thread that is not at all warranted, and I hope you get in shit for it.

Attached is the demo for lego_spacetower at 4:47, the time when this apparent "abuse" occurred.
    After awhile of him calling me "ibis y didn't you help me" and "nt ibis" after correcting him that my name was stfu bitch, i figured he was trollin, so, when the game ended (as in someone got the nade kill and everyone isn't moving) i decided to slap him around and he fell off the map. He then laughed and said "Admin abuse, i'm reporting you", and of course i took it as a joke and said, "ok do it". It didn't happen "during" the round as he claimed, it happened after the game was over.

You can see all this happening at around 19:30 - 20:00 in the demo.

Hopefully this will clear my name, i've been playing on this server, i'm not an idiot who would blatantly abuse my admins powers. i have fun with them ( like slapping myself around the map during the nade warmup round, which i don't see as a problem, but if it is, let me know and i'll stop) but i don't purposely abuse.

If deemed a bullshit abuse report by clan members, I hope his credibility goes in the shitter.

8. Default

Clan needs to touch base with this thread but to save them some time STFU only slapped him after the winning nade and not once before.

He was 9 and 21 at the end of game so his KDR was not ruined by the falling death.

This:
    Quote Originally Posted by cowgomoo444 View Post
    During.
    is bullshit.
    Last edited by SCRIBBLE; 12-21-2012 at 08:04 PM.

9. Default

Yeah sorry dude if it was post and you were doing that then it isn't abuse. Well mostly...you shouldn't do that anyways but it isn't like blatent abuse.

10. Default

Thank you for lieing in an abuse thread.
    Next time come with some real abuse and don't waste everyone time.

OH NOES 8-22 instead of 9-21.
    You do know that the first number, in respect to GG is your level, not your kills. When you are 1-1 in GG, your k/d is 0 not 1, as you have had no kills.
    Suicides lower your level, not your kills.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?