Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What race are you?

1. Default What race are you?

So i was talking to another wcs player, and things rambled on to us wondering what CURRENT wcs race we would be, taking into account our live style + work + environment.

What wcs race would you guys be in your life? State WHY!!

No, as much as people might think i'd chose vagabond, it's not the case lol.

Personally, and as much as it being cliché, I think i'd want to be Chameleon.

Reason: My life is sooo monotone and boring that I could use a daily change based on whatever skills I get that day. Crappy set or good buffs would change my day.

Your turn, shoot!
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post

Personally, and as much as it being cliché, I think i'd want to be Chameleon.

Reason: My life is sooo monotone and boring that I could use a daily change based on whatever skills I get that day. Crappy set or good buffs would change my day.
    I would think you'd be a void due to your ability to really suck.

I'd go with bloodmage, cause while i can be quite helpful, i usually end up being a douche.
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

3. Default

hmm i'd say human, gay as it is. i wouldn't mind sitting in the shadows, picking my target, and teleportation is FUCKING AWESOME

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by brett friggin favre View Post
    hmm i'd say human, gay as it is. i wouldn't mind sitting in the shadows, picking my target, and teleportation is FUCKING AWESOME
    gotta love human being op -.-
    u would pick that:P

i wonder if i could go as dragonfly, able to fly and spawn weapons of destruction to sell on ebay... hmmmm $_$

Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

5. Default

Well, i pick shadow hunter i take everything life tro at me xD, but some times i get mad and just become a jack, :3

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by aleko View Post
    Well, i pick shadow hunter i take everything life tro at me xD, but some times i get mad and just become a jack, :3
    u know ur team is coming back when u force aleko off shadow/vaga and into jack, like yesterday
    gotta admit bitch, i turn the stacking tables around when i joined on dust hahaha

and LOL what... and i agree about BM, u'd be like " let me help my family come back to life" .... and they get stuck reviving under a cargo truck...

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    u know u're team is coming back when u force aleko off shadow/vaga and into jack, like yesterday
    gotta admit bitch, i turn the stacking tables around when i joined on dust hahaha
    cyber u should be as a vagalion, u wait patiently till stuck ur knife in da but jajajajaja

8. Default

cyber u should be as a vagalion, u wait patiently till stuck ur knife in da but jajajajaja
    lube is ur best friend aleko.

9. Default

I like his un-american laughing
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

10. Default

Warden because cross-dressing is fun, oh wait